Donnerstag, 1. Januar 2015

Hello 2015!

Hey folks, a very warm welcome to 2015! I hope all of you are doing well. I have to say sorry for the long break, I rarely posted since the beginning ov november. I got much to do and had hardly time to tangle.

Since a few weeks I participate to a nice small forum named "Musterkritzler" (german for "pattern-doodlers") and I try to figure out what else I can do with pen, paper and some colors maybe. Here are a few things I tried in the last time:

There was a topic of the month called "faces", and this is what I first doodled for it:


Just a few funny little monsters with some pattern around them. And this little girl I doodled at New Year's Eve as a second contribution for the topic:


This one is just a doodle to test the pattern. I found it really recreative like doing a Zentangle:


Today I started 2015 with a new tangle, I will show it later this day.

Kind regards,
Joya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://baxter-bloggt.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).