Dienstag, 10. Februar 2015

Diva-challenge # 204: Valentangle



This week's challenge at Diva's Blog is "to get into the Valentine's Spirit", and I wanted to try a Mandala with some simple patterns from the web and a dice, so I must not decide which element I had to use in the next row. It was relaxing and in the end I decided to use some red, so I got a "Valentangdala" or something like that :o)

(In original it's not that dark, but I couldn't get a better foto, it's still rainy outside here since the weekend.)

Have you all a merry Velantine's day ♥
Love, Joya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://baxter-bloggt.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).