Dienstag, 23. September 2014

Tackle It Tuesday: New Series, S E P tember



The Artful Creations-Blog starts a new serie with "Tackle It Tuesday". This time we had to use patterns that start with S, E and/or P. I chose the following patterns:

- Shauna by Kathy Barringer
- Efeu by rhapsody
- Prestwood by Margaret Bremner

At first I tried to tangle Shauna behind Efeu, but than Efeu wasn't visible any longer and I tried some color. I wasn't very satisfied with this tile, so I drew the second one you can see  on the top of this post. This tile makes me more happy :-)

This is the first tile which is a bit unpicturesque in my opinion:



Tangle on!
Joya

1 Kommentar:

  1. I like both of these tiles. The one on the bottom looks like a vine on the floor.

    AntwortenLöschen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://baxter-bloggt.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).