Mittwoch, 3. September 2014

Joey's challenge # 24


There's another great weekly challenge on the wonderful blog "madebyjoey" and this week we had to tangle something with five overlapping circles. This is my contribution to the challenge. I used the patterns
- Hollibaugh from Zentangle
- Rosewood from Sandra Strait
- Paradox from Zentangle and
- Crescent moon from Zentangle
- Zinger from Zentangle

In the upper right circle I used the Gallifreyan font. Yeah, I can't hide it, I'm a "Whovian", and since I started with tangling I wanted to try something in that font. It  means "Joya tangles" :-)

Have a nice time and tangle on!
Joya

3 Kommentare:

  1. This is beautiful. I love how zinger intertwines around the circles. I wish I could make my paradox look like that. I've been watching Dr. Who since I was a teenager - whenever I could get it in Canada. (And that is a long time ago!) The font is neat - I'm going to try it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very pretty tangle. I will have to check out that font.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great tile; great choice of tangles.

    AntwortenLöschen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://baxter-bloggt.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).