Mittwoch, 15. April 2015

String Thing # 85 & 86 & 87

Phew, time passes by very quickly the last month. First I catched a cold and then I had lots of stuff to do, so I didn't blog anything. But I tangled a few tiles I'd like to show you, and here are the tiles from Adele Bruno's String Thing-challenges:

This tile is from "The String Thing #85" with String 085:


With these patterns:
Sorry for the dark picture, I forgot my camera at my parent's house and so I had to use my cellphone-cam.

This one's from "The String Thing #86" with a string created by Adele herself:


Used patterns:
  • Well-Mooka-Z by Sharyn Penna
  • Coaster by Carole Ohl
  • CO2 by Antonine Megger
Adele awarded me with "the honor of the week", and I'm proud to get such a great award with all of the wonderful art shown by the other tanglers ♥

The second tile in this challenge is from "The String Thing #87", also with a new string created by Adele:


We used:
  • Loop by Amelie Liao, CZT
  • 'Brella by Bunny Wright, CZT
I'm not very satisfied with that, it's nea but not very creative. But I love grid-patterns, so this was fun :)

Have a great sunny day!
Joya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://baxter-bloggt.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).