Freitag, 15. August 2014

String Thing # 53



This week Adele Bruno from "Tickled To Tangle" starts her second year with "It's a String Thing". We had to use the TanglePatterns String 054 by Hope Martin and one or more of the following patterns:

Hurray! by Agneta Landegren,
Onomato by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts,
Planateen by Sandra Strait and
Pokeleaf by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts

Because I'm still a beginner I chose all of them, I didn't use them before. I also decided to use another color than before to highlight some parts of the tile. During the tangling I started laughing - I discovered some smiling frogs on my tile. Take a closer look:


Thank you Adele for the challenge, I had a lot of fun with it.

Keep on tangling!
Joya

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wunderschön! Sehr schön die Tiefe ... toll schattiert! Wunderbar auch die Akzente mit dem Blau! Süß die kleinen lachenden Frösche ... sie zaubern mir ein Schmunzeln ins Gesicht! ...

    AntwortenLöschen