Freitag, 15. August 2014

String Thing # 53



This week Adele Bruno from "Tickled To Tangle" starts her second year with "It's a String Thing". We had to use the TanglePatterns String 054 by Hope Martin and one or more of the following patterns:

Hurray! by Agneta Landegren,
Onomato by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts,
Planateen by Sandra Strait and
Pokeleaf by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts

Because I'm still a beginner I chose all of them, I didn't use them before. I also decided to use another color than before to highlight some parts of the tile. During the tangling I started laughing - I discovered some smiling frogs on my tile. Take a closer look:


Thank you Adele for the challenge, I had a lot of fun with it.

Keep on tangling!
Joya

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wunderschön! Sehr schön die Tiefe ... toll schattiert! Wunderbar auch die Akzente mit dem Blau! Süß die kleinen lachenden Frösche ... sie zaubern mir ein Schmunzeln ins Gesicht! ...

    AntwortenLöschen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://baxter-bloggt.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).