Freitag, 8. August 2014

String Thing # 51

Last weekend I discovered the wonderful blog "Tickled to Tangle" from Adele Bruno (CZT). She also makes challenges for Tanglers and becuase I need to practice my tnagling-skills I made a tile for the last weeks challenge:


I used the Tangle String #51 and the patterns

Facet by Nancy Pine, CZT
Fancy Nancy by Adele Bruno, CZT
Falz by Sue Clark, CZT and
Fandango by Vicki Bassett

as offered by Adele Bruno in the challenge. Perhaps I can make the actual challenge tomorrow.

My Signature with my initials isn't elaborated yet, but I like it better than the digital "Joya"-sign I used on the other tiles before.

Have a nice time and tangle on,
Joya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://baxter-bloggt.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).